In the spring of 1989 Jeff and I went to his parent’s house in SW Virginia. Jeff and I had been married for 9 years and we had our share of ups and downs but we had settled into an easy pace. I was very pregnant with our second child. Easter Sunday we all got up to go to church. Jeff and I didn’t attend church at home, we went for his mom. So imagine my surprise went Jeff march up to the alter at the end of the service and asked the Lord for forgiveness. It was a joyous day. When we got back home we started attending the local Baptist church every Sunday. When our son was born blue, we prayed. When we were told he was okay, we thanked the Lord. And in January 1991 when Jeff had his accident, I called on the Lord. He passed away but I know he is in a far better place. Thank you Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment