Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer

This summer has been very exciting and very fast.

Since April I have had the pleasure of being an extra/background artist : ) on several films... S.W.A.T.: Fire Fight, Real Steel, A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, Machine Gun Preacher and Home Run Showdown. I have met some of the most amazing and talented people and had a blast doing it. Although the hours can be long and sometimes the food not so good, it is fascinating to watch the process.

In July, I was able to make it to D.C. to visit with my dad and some old friends. It always goes to fast and I never get to see everyone I wish I could. We did take the time to show Patrick around the city since he was so young when we moved. He loved the American History Museum and the exhibit on Lincoln.

We also had the opportunity to visit Garett's parents in Charlevoix. A Flywheeler's Festival http://www.walloonlakeflywheelers.com/home.htm and Venetian Festival http://www.venetianfestival.com/...can't beat that!

And now summer is coming to a close and I'll be back at school in 3 weeks. But that will be a new adventure too, because I'm switching to the elementary school...can't wait to see their cute smiley faces.

I love my life!! Can't wait to see what happens next....

No comments: